At Leumi UK, our customers enjoy an experienced, transparent and tailored approach to treasury services. We closely support their international business needs, helping them with their risk management and FX trading strategies.
Our treasury solutions
With our targeted suite of products, our customers are in a prime position to refine their treasury and cash management. As a global corporate banking partner, we offer:
- Deposit accounts, including variable-rate deposits and fixed-term deposits, with 35- and 95-day notice periods;
- Competitive hedging and foreign-exchange capabilities, including FX spot trading, forward contracts and limit orders, along with access to markets and competitive pricing.
- Competitive rates for customers, providing more flexibility and transparency.
What makes treasury services at Leumi UK different?
We are committed to supporting your working capital.
Our customers enjoy:
- A bespoke offering. We tailor our treasury management services according to the specific needs of our customers;
- Direct access. Personal, direct access to our dedicated Treasury team – ensuring answers in a matter of minutes;
- A holistic approach to global banking services. Thanks to strong collaboration between the treasury department and its specialist corporate finance desks. Clients can be confident that their lending, liquidity and foreign exchange needs are covered, whatever their sector.
Dedicated to providing corporate clients with a wide range of tailor-made, business-specific foreign exchange and hedging solutions, our Treasury & Global Markets team helps to manage the risks inherent in cross-border commerce. We provide:
- Spot FX
- Window forwards
- Limit orders
Our range of deposit accounts offer attractive interest rates enabling customers to make use of surplus funds. Therefore, we offer:
- Fixed term