Leumi UK has championed the needs of businesses for well over a century. As a trusted financial partner, we are here to support those who want to get the most from their extra capital providing a safe home for your surplus funds.
We understand that with compounded cost pressures and current market challenges, securing good yield pickup is vital for our customers. We offer a range of fixed term and notice deposits at competitive rates, starting at £2 million.
With a proven track record behind us, we build strong working partnerships with our customers, allowing them to diversify and secure their growth well into the future.
Leumi UK figures at a glance
Total consolidated assets amounted to £1,306 million at the end of 2020
As at 31 December 2020 the Bank’s consolidated Common Equity Tier 1 Capital and Total Tier 1 Capital ratio was 19.1%.
Leumi Group 2020 figures
- Total balance sheet: $173 billion
- Assets under management: $539 billion
- Shareholder equity: $11.7 billion
- Net profit: $0.65 billion
- Common Equity Tier 1 capital ratio as at 31 December 2020 was 11.9%
- Rated ‘A’ by Fitch, ‘A2’ by Moody’s and ‘A‘ by S&P
Speak to our team today to find out how your business can get the most out of its money.
NB: Minimum deposit £2 million.