Facilitating international trade finance is at the heart of what we do. We aim to help companies grow both domestically and overseas –allowing them to minimise the risks of trade, and maximise the opportunities
Our trade finance solutions
We provide a bespoke, flexible offering to our clients – from SMEs to large corporates active in the UK. Our team has facilitated international commerce for decades – assisting both importers with purchasing goods or raw materials from overseas, and exporters selling goods to established and emerging markets.
We combine this experience with targeted in-house expertise across a range of trading sectors: from food, clothing, plastic, wood and chemical products, to infrastructure and capital goods, software and satellite technology.
Along with our healthy appetite for lending, this makes us perfectly placed to provide our clients with a comprehensive range of structured trade finance products and international services, including:
- Letters of credit
- Guarantees and documentary collections
- Stock and receivables financing
- Facilities ranging from £2 million upwards
What makes trade finance at Bank Leumi (UK) different?
Bank Leumi (UK) is a relationship bank first and foremost – keen to form close, fruitful partnerships with clients. We:
- Offer our clients a comprehensive corporate banking package. Keen to align our approach as closely as possible with their trading needs, our in-house treasury services team is on hand and committed to supporting their working capital facilities including foreign exchange products.
- Can fully meet our clients’ international demands. We work hand in hand with our specialist commercial finance team to support companies’ business growth, while our dedicated commodity desk can provide structured commodity trade finance.
- Combine functions in one UK-regulated, central London office. This means shorter reporting lines, faster decision making and the timelier execution of trade finance.
For more information please get in touch