Whether young firms looking for start-up financing, or mature companies requiring support with mergers and acquisitions, we offer comprehensive banking services for innovators, accompanying their growth.
Our Hi-Tech finance solutions
We provide our clients with a personalised and extensive range of products and services, from company inception through to the different life-cycle stages, including:
Tailored banking products and solutions for start-ups
- Credit and deposit products for growth companies
- Customised credit facilities for venture capital firms
- Bridge facilities for companies of all types
Through our close relationships with funds, angel investors, incubators and other industry service providers, we can provide you with a complete solution for all your needs.
What makes hi-tech financial services at Bank Leumi (UK) different?
We have a strong track record in supporting firms active across the hi-tech spectrum – with expertise in everything from big data and analytics, to adtech, medtech, smart transport and e-commerce.
At Bank Leumi (UK), we:
- Are relationship-driven. Our clients can depend on a hands-on approach, quick responses and fast decision-making from their dedicated relationship manager.
- Can work in tandem with our specialist commercial finance team in order to fully meet our clients’ international needs.
- Form close partnerships with venture capital firms. Offering sophisticated small business start-up loans, we provide the debt finance our clients need to grow – without diluting their equity.
- Are well-connected. We leverage our unique links to our sister office in the heart of Silicon Valley, and to LeumiTech , the Group’s dedicated hi-tech division with extensive links and contacts to Israel’s world-leading tech sector. We also maintain strong relationships with key industry bodies and intermediaries. These connections give us up-to-date, specialist knowledge of markets worldwide, and help our clients to hone their competitive edge.
For more information please get in touch
Find us in the news