Whether young firms looking for start-up financing, or mature companies requiring support with mergers and acquisitions, we offer comprehensive banking services for innovators, accompanying their growth.
Our Hi-Tech finance solutions
We provide our clients with a personalised and extensive range of products and services, from company inception through to the different life-cycle stages, including:
Tailored banking products and solutions for start-ups
- Credit and deposit products for growth companies
- Customised credit facilities for venture capital firms
- Bridge facilities for companies of all types
Through our close relationships with funds, angel investors, incubators and other industry service providers, we can provide you with a complete solution for all your needs.
What makes hi-tech financial services at Bank Leumi (UK) different?
We have a strong track record in supporting firms active across the hi-tech spectrum – with expertise in everything from big data and analytics, to adtech, medtech, smart transport and e-commerce.
At Bank Leumi (UK), we:
- Are relationship-driven. Our clients can depend on a hands-on approach, quick responses and fast decision-making from their dedicated relationship manager.
- Can work in tandem with our specialist commercial finance team in order to fully meet our clients’ international needs.
- Form close partnerships with venture capital firms. Offering sophisticated small business start-up loans, we provide the debt finance our clients need to grow – without diluting their equity.
- Are well-connected. We leverage our unique links to our sister office in the heart of Silicon Valley, and to LeumiTech , the Group’s dedicated hi-tech division with extensive links and contacts to Israel’s world-leading tech sector. We also maintain strong relationships with key industry bodies and intermediaries. These connections give us up-to-date, specialist knowledge of markets worldwide, and help our clients to hone their competitive edge.
Leumi UK’s Residency and Networking Programme for hi-tech
In order to provide new and growing Israeli hi-tech business with a route into the UK market, Leumi UK has launched its Residency and Networking Programme which offers such businesses a London base to work from. With fully-wired offices and access to its extensive network of contacts in both the UK and international hi-tech space, Leumi UK provides start-ups with strong opportunities for establishing their businesses in one of the world’s largest, most innovative and vibrant consumer markets.
For more information and to be part of this programme, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please get in touch
Find us in the news
- Tech and the Israel-U.K. Trade Corridor
- The UK-Israel trade corridor: how the UK and Israel could benefit from a closer trading relationship
- Yifat Oron LeumiTech Talk 5 February 2020
- Trends and challenges set to shape the tech industry in 2020