At Bank Leumi (UK) we are committed to supporting firms’ ongoing expansion. A relationship bank above all, our specialist offerings are closely aligned to our corporate clients’ working capital, and M&A needs – whether in the UK, Europe or beyond.
Our commercial finance solutions
With targeted in-house expertise across a range of sectors – from food, clothing, cosmetics and chemical products, to infrastructure and capital goods, software and satellite technology – our experienced team is well placed to meet the demands of corporate clients, including manufacturers and traders.
We support our clients with a comprehensive range of commercial finance services, including:
- Business funding options; business loans from £2 million upwards, commercial bridging loans and Invoice finance
- Working capital finance
- Acquisition finance
- International trade finance services
- Treasury services
Credit facilities can be debenture-based or secured against freehold property, and can be cashflow-based as part of an overall financing solution. Full asset-based lending capabilities are available through our award-winning subsidiary, Leumi ABL.
What makes commercial finance at Bank Leumi (UK) different?
At Bank Leumi (UK), we are not driven by product targets. As a relationship bank, our sole aim is to identify and provide the commercial finance services companies need.
- Dedicated relationship managers, who draw on their close understanding of our clients’ sectors.
- Ease of access. Combining functions in a single, UK-regulated, central London office, we can take decisions quickly – allowing clients to focus on developing their business.
- A specialist trade finance team. Clients can count on our expertise to fully meet their international importing and exporting demands. The full commercial banking package. We can fulfil our clients’ growth strategy with support for mergers and acquisitions. Our in-house treasury services team is on hand to provide global liquidity, FX and deposit accounts.
For more information please get in touch
Gain our insights
- “Israel: Not just a “Start-up Nation” – Global Trade Review
- “New prospects for commerce in uncertain times” – The Global Treasurer
Find us in the news